Thursday, March 28, 2013

I must say, today was a good day! :)

I thought I'd post a little posty post, lol, to share that my a5 holborn zip in wine arrived! I had swapped my a5 red chameleon with one of the women in the filofax group. I am so happy with my swap! :) It is so soft, and squishy, the leather really is similar to the malden. I love all the pockets and secret places. I am going to move in to it soon from the malden ochre, no worries tho, Im not saying goodbye to it forever, just going to see which one I will be using for my household. The other one will be my spiritual filofax. AHH so many nice filofax's so little time. :D 

I also got good news today that my personal osterley in orange has shipped from pens and leather. I ordered that after I ordered my personal purple metropol. It has not shipped yet. So I'm not sure what the deal is there. :/ I never thought I'd have such a hard time getting a cheaper non leather filofax haha. 

In other news, I am awaiting a mini grey malden & a red denim pocket as well. I am so excited to get both of these. Once all my filofax's are in, I will take a picture of my filofax family. I will also be selling a couple also. I will make a post about that once I know for sure which ones. :) 

Some non-filofax info is I got my special edition pink galaxy note 2 today! Unlocked, international version (only available in asia) & it has LTE! :D I am so thrilled. In the us, the only colors offered are white and titanium grey. Anyways just had to share my excitement there lol. So my iphone 5 will be sold very soon. (16gb/white/att) if interested let me know. :) 

Anyways thanx for reading!! 



                                        A quick pic of my new baby, Delicious!



                                     And here's my awesome new phone! (in sunlight) :D 
       
                                        
                                    
                                     Here's the front, notice the pink backlit buttons

                       And here's a pic inside this shows the pearl sheen (more true to life)


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like it!! Your Red Chameleon is settling in very nicely in Australia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do love it so much!! :) I am glad you do too. Ty for stopping by hehe! xxxx

      Delete

Philofaxy